Posts I agree with on this

Seeing a “mother” being like this makes a lot of us feel way more grateful to have a caring mother.

Already knew this would happen. And it's heartbreaking to always see Piper defending her mother because a lot of children turn a blind eye when it come to their parents.

I applaud these teens for being so mature at a very young age and coming forward with so much courage, despite being so young at the time they were traumatized. 

i hope Piper gets a way out too because  i don't think she ever got a childhood of her own :((

When I was younger I was ginormous fan of her, but as I got older I realized how ugly and gross the things they were forced to do were. Sexualization at young age, verbal abuse, fake cheating videos. Just things that can destroy a childhood. I’m glad they spoke out about this since that whole situation was never ok.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need those moms to take some accountability. 

it's actually so sick that a mother would actually do something like this i feel so bad for the other members who left and the fact that people watch her videos still is  actually really sad .

That's so disgusting.I see it all over social media.They need to have laws for kids on YouTube so this doesn't keep happening.

This isn't Piper's fault or any of the ex-squad and current squad members this is because of her mom.

Moms: "We didn't know a lot of things because we weren't allowed to be there"

Well, that's the glaring red flag. Don't tell me you didn't exploit your children's situation for financial benefits, too...

I knew this would happen, unfortunately. I feel so sorry for these kids; It just is sickening how a mother could do this to many kids.

I expect more of these types of lawsuits to pop up over the next few years because of these situations

Those poor kids. I hate these “YouTube Parents” that exploit their children. It’s disgusting

Finally, this story is on news for everyone to know about. It sickens me a mother would do something like to her own daughter and her friends.

I wonder if even Piper was aware of the hell her mother was putting them all through, she’s probably just a silent victim like all the rest of these innocent teens were. What a disgrace for a mother to force these people to do things that aren’t even of that age group! I hope they all get the Justice they deserve and that Piper can stand up to her mother in court next fall. Poor things-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeegn dfofdidf

Qoeioew09w0

WEEIOENo